Gamer by Nature provides this content “as is” and Gamer by Nature shall not be held liable for your use of the information.
Use of a Site’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. Gamer by Nature is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED, GAMER BY NATURE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Internal links in the Site content must not be removed.
- The Site logo and/or URL should appear on each page displaying site content.
- The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- More From…” links back to original Site at the end of each post must be included on content pages and may not be removed.
- Reproduction of screenshots from any Site is permissible, without prior written approval, so long as the site logo and URL is fully visible or otherwise included on the page. See above for general permissions on partial content.
- The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
- Content must appear unedited, except for replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s site links where appropriate.
- Images from a Site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself.
The comments sections on Gamer by Nature are accessible to all users.
In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the posted.
- Gamer by Nature will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
Please note that once you post a comment to our site, it becomes part of the public conversation. We will not remove a user’s comments unless we deem them to be in violation of our Terms of Service. Additionally, it is our policy not to delete comment accounts.
However, Gamer by Nature reserves the right to remove comments entirely at its discretion, including for alleged violations of terms of service or legal rights.
GamerbyNature.com typically display images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of blog posts written by our editors and contributors. The types of Material editors are authorized to use on GamerbyNature.com includes:
- Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors.
- Material supplied to our editors or released into the public domain (i.e. Google images) by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes.
- Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on our site(s).
- Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case.
Material that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, taking into account factors such as:
- The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody.
- The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy VS creative works).
- The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made).
- The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event).
If Gamer by Nature receives notice that Material posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments section where it is posted, we reserve to right to remove the material.
If you think we have published Material that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the material falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF) that sets forth the items specified below. Unfortunately we are not situated to receive regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion.
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA, OR, absent such registration
- A detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is.
- Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the document, Scan it and Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: DMCA Complaints
PLEASE NOTE: We will not comply with requests to remove an image unless the above steps are followed or if compliant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.